Astrology: The Never Ending Story of Our Life


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Grand Opening

Knowing Whispers Astrology:  (FREE ASTROLOGY REPORT- ONE DAY ONLY)

On February 25th we are celebrating 32 years of serving others with Astrology and awareness. As a way of saying thank you, we are offering a one-day opportunity to receive a free professional Astrological Report of your choice. Anyone is welcome to participate.

We have over 45 professional Astrology Reports ranging from $5 to $30.  They are nicely done with considerable information. I will include the link to the blog, so you may look at the different Reports, and download samples of them.

These Reports are not meant to replace the skills of an Astrologer in assessing the deeper meaning of a horoscope, but they are affordable, if you cannot afford a live consultation, or if I am busy with other work and at times cannot take on a greater workload.

Knowing Whispers Astrology is a support group for my clients to interact with me and others on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.

To receive your free report, I will need you to do the following:

1       Join one of the Knowing Whispers Astrology groups in either LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google +
2       Give me your date of birth, exact time (if possible) and city of birth. If you choose a relationship report, I will also need the other person’s birth data.

KNOWING WHISPERS ASTROLOGY Facebook Group
KNOWING WHISPERS ASTROLOGY LinkedIn Group
KNOWING WHISPERS ASTROLOGY Google + Group

I am dedicated to giving my clients the best service possible, by helping to illuminate the meaning in all charts that pertain to their life experiences. I am especially committed to communicating the understanding of Astrology to those with little, or no, knowledge of Astrology, through text, audio, and video.

Presently, I am creating videos on YouTube for all aspects of Astrology. If interested, please join us at the link below. I am very excited to share this knowledge and my experience with you.  It is my hope that you will gain a greater insight into Astrology, the work of an Astrologer, and the rich, full meaning Astrology can bring to your life, if you’ll only allow it.

KNOWING WHISPERS ASTROLOGY YOUTUBE:  YouTube Astrology Videos
Astrologically Yours,

Robert Cosmar

There are three ways we can schedule your personalized Astrology readings for 2015.
1.) Click the button below.

Book an appointment with Knowing Whispers Astrology using SetMore

2.) By Phone: 352-299-5632 or 352-299-5634
3.) By email: robertcosmar@gmail.com


** If you like this post, please share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment